Thursday 16 April 2009

HEALTH KICK IMMINENT!

O.K, O.K, who ate too many Easter eggs this year? Why on this merry earth do we do it eh? I was chatting to my good mate Sabs only this morning and there is just no getting away from it-there's only so much a digestive system can happily take- SO, from the 4 or 5 hours that are left of today it's out with the chocs and in with the lentils!

Anyhow on to things far more exciting and way less fattening- we completed our demo of PAPER SATELLITES last night so we'll get it up on our site A.S.A.P so that you can catch the vibe of the song and get making your own satellite creation to enter into our competition ( details on our site ). I started making one last week and its' kinda grown into a sort of Mother ship! And O.K it's not STRICTLY made of paper- there's a bit of card+ the odd bit of egg box in there too!
Just gotta finish it off by putting my message on there- et voila! I'll stick a pic up when she's done. I've just decided my satellite will be named Legacy 3. Yep.

I know it's been a long time coming peeps and your patience has been much appreciated, but the new demos are up as 'tasters' so have a listen and tell us what you think!
Nice talkin' to ya!
Take care

Mel xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment